Capsule Identification Watson 3220
    song is offline New Member

Default Capsule Identification Watson 3220

If anyone can help with a pill identification I would be most appreciative! I take Fiorinal #3 for severe, chronic tension migraines. And, it is delivered to me via the mail. Unfortunately, the pharmacy sent the wrong medicine this time - it is a blue and white capsule and the text on the capsule is Watson 3220. I've been trying to find it on the internet but so far have not had any luck. I have a feeling it is Fiorinal with codeine 15 mg, instead of the 30mg I usually receive. Also, the meds I receive are blue and yellow. Any help in identifying this capsule will be great! Thanks everyone!

Take good care,
    Song

robo is offline Moderator

Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine Phosphate Capsules, 50 mg-325 mg-40 mg-30 mg
    are opaque dark blue and opaque white capsules imprinted WATSON and 3220

song is offline New Member

Thanks so much Robo...I'm used to Fioricet #3 being a blue and grey color but I guess the generics don't always follow what the brand name does! Watson 425 is the med I get and the aspirin combo works so much better for me. Also, the acetaminophen is damaging to the liver, especially if it is in a med one takes every day. Anyway, thanks again Robo. You were a great help!

Take good care [8D]
    Song

Take good care,
    Song