Dark Blue/White Capsule (print:): 44-297
    meeechelle is offline New Member

Default Dark Blue/White Capsule (print:): 44-297

Hi there, i was wondering if you could lend me a hand finding a name for the pill mentioned.
    In fact, Anything you could find out would help. I just dont like running aross pills (whether i plan to keep them or throw them away) without first knowing what the heck it is, ya know?
    Anyhow, like i said in the subject this is a navy blue and white capsule with the numbers 44-297 printed on it.
    I can tell its a capsule and not just a gel cap because when you press on it, it gives a little like there is some hollow space. Gel caps would be alot harder. (i am only saying any of this because the closest match i could find to my pill using "search" turned out to be a guy with a tylenol PM gelcap) Somehow i doubt mine is, but who knows?
    The only thing that bugs me is that usually you can pull the capsule apart and see what is in it (not that it really matters, but...). This one, however, is sealed. Is that normal for that to happen to some capsules or do you think that it means that the pill is really old and just sort of welded together over time?

I appreciate your help in solving this case, (sherlock). I am sure i will run into more lost and found issues in the future, so thanks in advance!

Michelle [8)]

ps.I seriously couldnt believe how hard it was to find a pill/imprint identifier that actually had answers to a few of my pill findings (even the regular drugs.com site or rxlist couldnt find a thingl Thank zeus for this forum! haha gracias.

quote: Here's a pack of morons who ought to be locked into portable toilets and set on fire.
    These people with bumber stickers that say "We are the proud parents of an honor student at the Midvale academy", or whatever other innocent sounding name has been given to the indoctrination center where their child has been sent to be stripped of his individuality and turned into an obedient soul dead conformist member of the US consumer culture. Proud parents. What kind of empty people need to validate themselves through the acheivements of their child? Heres a sticker I'd like to see: "We are the proud parents of a child whose self esteem is sufficient that he doesnt need us promoting his minor scholastic acheivements on the back of our car."
    OR maybe something a little more realistic: "We have a son in public school who hasnt shot any of his classmates yet. But he does sell drugs to your honor student."
    ~(Genius)George Carlin

kirby is offline Platinum Member

This is from one database - I can't confirm the info with another source:

BLUE/WHITE OPAQUE AND W/1BAND GELCAP imprinted 44 297 is equivalant to TYLENOL FLU NITETIME and contains:

Acetaminophen 500 mg
    Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
    Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

meeechelle is offline New Member

You're a good man, Kirby. A hard worker as well.

Quick; To the Point; and you get things DONE! All the qualities that make up a real man!

Seriously,Thanks for the info. Now i know where to look if i ever have a sniffle.
    woo hoo

Michelle

quote: Here's a pack of morons who ought to be locked into portable toilets and set on fire.
    These people with bumber stickers that say "We are the proud parents of an honor student at the Midvale academy", or whatever other innocent sounding name has been given to the indoctrination center where their child has been sent to be stripped of his individuality and turned into an obedient soul dead conformist member of the US consumer culture. Proud parents. What kind of empty people need to validate themselves through the acheivements of their child? Heres a sticker I'd like to see: "We are the proud parents of a child whose self esteem is sufficient that he doesnt need us promoting his minor scholastic acheivements on the back of our car."
    OR maybe something a little more realistic: "We have a son in public school who hasnt shot any of his classmates yet. But he does sell drugs to your honor student."
    ~(Genius)George Carlin