dark red/white capsule w/black MK imprint
    padawan7x7 is offline New Member

Question dark red/white capsule w/black MK imprint

Just wanted to know what the pill I found in front yard is - may have been dropped by family, neighbor or stranger - not sure yet -it is a standard size gelatin capsule, one side dark red, the other white - the letters MK are printed on both sides in black ink, & the letters touch ( right side of M touches left side of K). If anyone recognizes this , please rsvp - thanks-stay safe & informed - padawan7x7 3.23.07

padawan7x7 is offline New Member

Talking CanYouHelpMeIDpill?JesusEinsteinGhandiMLKjrSalkEtc ...

padawan7x7 - Just wanted to know what the pill I found in front yard is - it may have been dropped by family, neighbor or stranger - not sure yet -it is a standard size gelatin capsule, one side dark red, the other white - the letters MK are printed on both sides in black ink, & the letters touch ( right side of M touches left side of K). If anyone recognizes this , please rsvp - thanks-stay safe & informed - padawan7x7 3.23.07

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

I have no clue, someone else asked about this imprint, about all I can tell you is we think MK is from Asia maybe Costa Rica, and for that reason they won't show up in the pill databases, foriegn pills are very difficult to identify. Sorry