delete delete
    amanda is offline New Member

Default delete delete

d.

Beeblebrox is offline Member

Do these balls have any identifying marks on them? Numbers, letters, other? If nothing else I would take them to a pharmacy to have them checked out. They could be harmless, but it might set your mind at ease.

~Z~

earthshine9 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by amanda

Hi, i found a small cylinder, glass, bottle full of tiny ball like pills. Does anyone know what these could be? I found them in my Hudsbands pants pocket! Im a little worried as the label was removed!

amanda

for scale, i can fit about 15 of hte small white hard balls onto a dime. I put one in water and it disolved.

it sounds like nitro glycerine for heart trouble

"it sounds like nitro glycerine for heart trouble"

Unless the bottle is dark or totally covered that would be a little unlikley. Especially if they are in use. Nitroglycerine can not be exposed to light at all. Usually kept in a pill box or a metal chamber. I actually carry one of these chambers around on my key chain with some nitro in it for my father who is prone to leave them at home when I take him about. Thankfully I've yet to have to use it.

~Z~

Do they look like this?

https://www.drugs.com/data/images/thumbs/ME10667F.jpg

If so, earthshine9 is right. This medication comes in a dark brown glass container (as so light can not get into it for light reduces the effect or could make the medicatino impotent) with a label that reads nitrostat (or another name for ntg). Pharms usually tend to put just a sticker with the patients name over this label. The label in itself tends to come off pretty easily, usually with wear. ie keeping it in ones pocket, handling allot, etc. [^]

~Z~

Sorry... You may be right. [|)]

~Z~

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Or the pills could be a homeopathic remedy.

Many of the homeopathic pills are very small, sold in different strengths and packed in amber glass (or plastic?) bottles. Many are sublingual, so they dissolve almost instantly.

"heart meds at 33years???"

Don't ever let age fool you when it comes to the heart. When I was 12 I had a friend pass away at the age of 9. He had a heart attack in his sleep. The family had no clue. I have a current friend whom I met when he was 23. He had a heart attack the year I met him. He's had heart trouble most of his life and never knew it. These things do not discriminate on age. Talk to him and find out what they are. But do it in a supportive way. After all, you are his wife. Good luck.[|)]

~Z~