fake phentermine but properly marked?
    forced_therapy is offline New Member

Default fake phentermine but properly marked?

I got some phentermine which is oval, labeled A 159 and white with blue specks. So it seems to be legit phentermine, 37.5 mg. But then why, when I started this batch of phentermine as opposed to the A 257 one, does it seem to have no effect? Moreover, I'm getting headaches as though from withdrawl from not taking the drug. And suddenly I'm pigging out like there's no tomorrow. Could it be a fake? I'm wondering if it's best to get only real Adipex and not generic.

zippysgoddess is offline Advanced Member

Imprint Code: A159
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5mg - Superior - Qualitest - United Res
    Description: White With Blue Specks - Tablet

It is quite possible that this generic just doesn't work with your body system as well as the other pills did. I have had this happen before and my doc said that sometimes the inactive ingredients just don't work for someone so they don't get the full effects of the pill.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Bren1919 is offline New Member

First of all, it's important to know how long you have been taking the diet pill. I have been taking it for a very long time & sometimes (most times) it works. Others not quite as well. The brand name isn't necessary. Are you eating right before taking the pill? Sometimes I will eat a little something healthy while on the pill because you will get a headache. Have to eat! Good luck
    quote:Originally posted by forced_therapy

I got some phentermine which is oval, labeled A 159 and white with blue specks. So it seems to be legit phentermine, 37.5 mg. But then why, when I started this batch of phentermine as opposed to the A 257 one, does it seem to have no effect? Moreover, I'm getting headaches as though from withdrawl from not taking the drug. And suddenly I'm pigging out like there's no tomorrow. Could it be a fake? I'm wondering if it's best to get only real Adipex and not generic.
    Brenda

nennachen is offline New Member

Default I got scammed on my Phentermine, too...

I just received my order of Phentermine (white with blue specks) from edpharmacy.us and it doesn't work. I've taken this medication before when it was the actual version, prescribed to a friend by a doctor, and taking only half of one had an amazing effect on me. When I cut this new version in half, I gave one half to my boyfriend and took half myself, expecting the same effect. Neither one of us lost our appetite or gained any energy. In fact, we both experienced the OPPOSITE effects! We got very tired and lethargic, as if on Xanax, and we couldn't stop pigging out. We're both disappointed and angry, and I intend to take this up with edpharmacy.us. First of all, they unprofessionally never shipped my original order, and after waiting for 2 months (which was an extremely reasonable amount of time to be patient), we called and complained that it was never received. We finally received the new shipment in a small, unprofessionally packed, somewhat illegal, suspicious-looking package. I will never order from that company again!