Found a bunch of pills! Help identify!
    soberlife is offline New Member

Default Found a bunch of pills! Help identify!

I FOUND thirty blue Watson 540s, fifty scored white tabs that say 512, and ten white square pills that say 5771, twenty green oblong fat pills with a v on one side and it looks like some numbers on another side, and five light green round tabs that have a 10 with a line under it on them, and ninety scored white tabs that say m363.......I HAVE no idea what these are. I found them in my house while cleaning. Please help....please!!!

OXYmom is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by soberlife View Post
    I FOUND thirty blue Watson 540s, fifty scored white tabs that say 512, and ten white square pills that say 5771, twenty green oblong fat pills with a v on one side and it looks like some numbers on another side, and five light green round tabs that have a 10 with a line under it on them, and ninety scored white tabs that say m363.......I HAVE no idea what these are. I found them in my house while cleaning. Please help....please!!!
    The blue Watson 540 is a 10 mg hydrocodone/500 mg acetaminophen
    The scored white tabs are the exact same thing, different manufacturer. I am still working on the rest but I think I already know...just double checking.

OXYmom is offline Member

the fifty scored white tabs with 512 are probably 5 mg oxycodone if they are small and round.
    the white square pills- do they look like M 57 71? Cause if so they are most likely 10 mg Methadone pills.
    The small light green round pills with a 10 needs more info to find out....

So, no judgement here or anything, but someone has a stash of very potent drugs. And the combination of all these make me think someone just BOUGHT all of them or is selling them. As I said, no judgement, I am just being real. Back in the day that would have been the best find of my life. Not anymore.

Please just BE CAREFUL. If these are yours and you are now indeed clean, this is disaster waiting to happen. If not and you take some, you could die. And, if a someone knows you have this, you could be in danger OR if you are caught with it, you will definitely go to jail.

Please pop back in here and let us know if you are okay. God bless!

Anonymous Guest

Soberlife, From what i found, It seems the green oblong is probably propoxyphene which is in the darvon-darvacet family. The small white pills with "10" sounds like oxycontin . The methadone is to prevent withdrawls, so he is either trying to get straight or he could be selling (or giving) this wide variety of pills. This is from my own research I am not a Dr. Good luck, hope all goes well.
    Julie

Anonymous Guest

Default sorry

Soberlife, After more extensive research, I'm afraid I was mistaken about the oxycontin. It seems it could be one of many things- your best bet would be to take it to a pharmacist you trust. Julie

WOW!! That's not what I expected to find out!! I was hoping for a mixed batch of otc medication. I found them while cleaning the house. Thanks for all of your responses.

karaboo is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by soberlife View Post
    WOW!! That's not what I expected to find out!! I was hoping for a mixed batch of otc medication. I found them while cleaning the house. Thanks for all of your responses.
    Um, Soberlife, I'm not trying to judge you here. But you were posting back in April trying to get off this stuff and now you're here trying to id all these opiates. If you need help, post on the Need To Talk board and we will help any way we can, ok? Just worried about you, that's all
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Strength & courage is moving forward in spite of the fear

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by karaboo View Post
    Um, Soberlife, I'm not trying to judge you here. But you were posting back in April trying to get off this stuff and now you're here trying to id all these opiates. If you need help, post on the Need To Talk board and we will help any way we can, ok? Just worried about you, that's all
    good catch Karaboo! To Soberlife, please be honest with the forum, that is the onlly way people can help you. Take care!

OXYmom is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by doc.rose View Post
    good catch Karaboo! To Soberlife, please be honest with the forum, that is the onlly way people can help you. Take care!
    I noticed this to after I posted. I went back and looked at her posts and felt really scared.
    Soberlife- If you are still around, please let us know how you are doing. We really do care. I saw that you had gotten down to 4-8 per day and that is great! If you are struggling or just want to talk, please do. I hope you are doing well.

Default so not addicted!!!

YES!!! I did have a few issues, but I am clean now, and have been for months!! However, I would like to thank-you for your concern. I can't say how much it means to have friends here. IT was a difficult road, and yet I made it through.

Now!! TO address your concerns. NO......these are not mine. Oddly enough, I have been taking care of my nephew. He had become an avid user of opiates, and was even stealing from me before I got clean. NOW, keep in mind he thought I was a dealer. At the time, I couldn't come clean with him. HE came from a drug infested home for a better life with me. SO, the first time he stumbled upon my stash I gave up the biggest lie I could think of.....SO, you see there's much more to the story, and you should not always assume the worst. However, with addicts I suppose it usually is what everyone suspects. Continuing on, I sent this boy to rehab twice when I got clean. Kicking drugs by yourself without telling anyone is hard enough, and with another addict living in same household it is nearly impossible. Besides, he came to me for a better life. He is supposed to be clean for job corp. HE is leaving soon.

Nevertheless, I also was addicted to what was prescribed to me. I never really delved into the underground world of PILL purchasing. Didn't really have a dealer. JUST knew a few people by which if I ran out, I could cop the extra from their scripts. SO, you must undertake that pill identification is not generally my forte. Finding these pills lets me know he hasn't changed a bit, and is seemingly worse than ever. I am so disappointed in him. I have spent countless thousands trying to fix his mother's mistakes, and he took full advantage of my ignorance.

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

Hi sober! I appreciate the honesty. One question. What did you do with the pills???