Found more pills...HELP!!!!!!!!!
    Sarahnbaby is offline New Member

Default Found more pills...HELP!!!!!!!!!

I found 4 more pills in my daughters room!!
    1. light blue oval with P325 on one side... other side blank
    2. yellow-orange oval with L015 on one side... other side blank
    3. white oval with P243 on one side... other blank
    4. huge white oval with GF/1200 on one side... other blank
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

LOXX is offline New Member

YOUR DAUTER POPS PILLS JUST TO LET U KNOW THOSE R SOME PILLS THAT WILL MESS U UP!!! I SUGGEST ANY PILLS THAT U OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE IN THE HOUSE THAT HAVE SIDE AFFECTS HIDE THEM

xheavenxsentx is offline New Member

light blue oval with P325 on one side... other side blank

This is most likely Acetaminophen 500mg / Diphenhydramine 25mg i.e. Tylenol and antihistamine

white oval with P243 on one side... other blank

This is most likely Acetaminophen 500mg / Pamabrom 25mg / Pyrilamine 15mg i.e. Tylenol,Menstrual Pain And Bloating medicine, and antihistimine

huge white oval with GF/1200 on one side... other blank

This is most likely Guaifenesin 1200mg This is an expectorant for sinus congestion

I could not locate number 2...but the three I've identified have no recreational value so it's doubtful your daughter is abusing these

but in your earlier post at https://www.drugs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2457 all three have recreational value so it is possible that your daughter is abusing those...has she had any recent sugery or extreme pain for which a doctor would presribe such drugs? If not, you might want to talk to her about them. If so...ask if she's still experiencing the pain that she was using them for. If she is and its been a while since surgery, etc. she should see the doctor

kirby is offline Platinum Member

L 015 is 30 mg pseudoephedrine, 200 mg guaifenesin, 15 mg dextromethorphan, and 325 mg acetaminophen. It is used to treat severe colds and congestion.

Beeblebrox is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by Sarahnbaby

I found 4 more pills in my daughters room!!
    1. light blue oval with P325 on one side... other side blank
    2. yellow-orange oval with L015 on one side... other side blank
    3. white oval with P243 on one side... other blank
    4. huge white oval with GF/1200 on one side... other blank
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with xheavenxsentx. I dont think your daughter is abusing meds. There are worse things she could get her hands on (as it is easy for anyone to get meds these days) to abuse. Is she WERE abusing midol or tylenol (which I dont dont think she is) then it would be a very strange cry for help or attention. Seeing as one of them seems to be a med for menstril cramps, you might want to ask her what she's going through when she has her period. It might warrant a trip to the doctor, it might be nothing. But in a world of (and excuse the bad spelling) endemitriosis (told you ) there really is no such thing as being to careful.

Good luck!

[^]

~Z~