Found In mY Kids room
    shiela2 is offline New Member

Default Found In mY Kids room

Hello I found 78 pills in my sons room,,small round green, On one side it says (A 215), can any one tell me what they are, Im clueless to any of this.

Pleaase help me.

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Sorry mom, your son has a problem judging from the quantity. A 215 is 30mg Oxycodone IR, this is the strongest oxycodone immediate release pill made; a person has to be very opiate tolerant to take this pill, it's one of the strongest pain killers on the market, and very expensive to buy on the street.

It should be blue, not green.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-05-2008 at 04:32 AM.

shiela2 is offline New Member

Unhappy Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Sorry mom, your son has a problem judging from the quantity. A 215 is 30mg Oxycodone IR, this is the strongest oxycodone immediate release pill made; a person has to be very opiate tolerant to take this pill, it's one of the strongest pain killers on the market, and very expensive to buy on the street.

It should be blue, not green.
    Thank you sooooo much

Well believe it or not it is green, and I haven't been able to locate it online with an image.I just might go to the drug store and show them one .But now what do I do with my son.Ive never had to deal with anything like this.Thank you again.

Pain Hater is offline Junior Member

As far as dealing with your son, I would try to get him some help. It is very important to stay calm and collected through all this, any yelling and screaming at this point will make things a lot worse.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008 at 01:34 PM.

inhalexxhale is offline Banned

Just some additional warning... Completely stopping that dose is going to make your son physically sick (likely you already know this).

It's going to suck for both of you, but he'll thank you in the end. I'd be much better right now if my parents stopped filling my prescriptions, but my brain won't let me pull away on my own.
    In other words, get ready for hell.

Pain Hater is offline Junior Member

I have been thinking a lot about your situation, and with the quantity/strengh of the pills, it could be a possible he is selling them and not taking them. As CatsMeow stated above, you would have to have a very high tolerance to keep one of those down. If not, you would end up very noticeably sick. I would invest in a drug test to be certain. You can buy at home drug tests at most drug stores or pharmacies. That would also rule out the use of any other drugs.