found old bottles of pills
    sweet1 is offline New Member

Default found old bottles of pills

Found 2 bottles of pills in my name, first bottle dated 8/96 has the name roxicet 5/325 second says hydrocodone 5/500 both bottles still have plenty of pills in them. what are these pills for?
    They may have been for an injury I had years ago. I have lost my memory due to that injury and had to start all over again because I never regained my memory.

I'm now starting to find out a lot of little things hiding " In the closet" please help........

can anyone please tell me if Roxicet is an antibiotic for tooth infection. thanks

echo Guest

Roxicet is used to treat pain. It is not an antibiotic. Details are at https://www.drugs.com/roxicet.html

Thanks echo, I checked it out and you were right. they are for pain, I was told that the pills were old but they still worked just as well as they did when I got them. Medical insurance rates now days make it to wear we can't afford to pay for medication. so what do we do...we look for old bottles in the attic or buy cheaper generics from online sources.

geez..I hope The new pres is better than Bush ay.