Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigbeardedbuddy
Found pill cannot identify
    bigbeardedbuddy is offline New Member

Default Found pill cannot identify

I found some pills in my son's room. Small, white, round. APO imprint on one side, scored line on other side with 5 on top, 325 on bottom. Also white, round pill with scored line on one side, letters TEC on other side. Got a bad feeling about this. Can you identify?
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeardedbuddy View Post
    I found some pills in my son's room. Small, white, round. APO imprint on one side, scored line on other side with 5 on top, 325 on bottom. Also white, round pill with scored line on one side, letters TEC on other side. Got a bad feeling about this. Can you identify?
    Sounds like percocet or the generic. Not good and I'm sorry. Don't do what I did and bury my head in the sand. I just didn't want to believe it when my son got into things. Won't even tell you where that led. Sit him down right now and get some help. He's going to either tell you that they belong to a friend or that this is the first time. We often want to believe this so badly that we decide to just keep a close eye on things. Be proactive and in this case, there's no such thing as over reacting. Good luck. Sorry this is happening.

Peace,

Cat

thepaintrain is offline New Member

Default percocet

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeardedbuddy View Post
    Yes, I just goggled your descriptions and they are both percocet. I don't know if you have any experience with addictions, but if I may humbly insert my $.02 in case you don't...I agree the best policy is going to be address this head on, realizing there's a possibility that your son may deny they are his, or have some convoluted story. Even if he swears to never take them again, I would observe very closely for signs of continued use, possibly requiring random drug tests depending on your situation. Not that you want to distrust your son forever but once it's broken it has to be earned back. You know your son better than anyone, but if he is addicted the drug can make him do things you would have never dreamed possible. The best thing you can do for your son is get him professional help and educate yourself on the subject if you are not already. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.