found pills need id
    sidestep is offline New Member

Default found pills need id

The one is white about maybe 350-500mg on the front says cor 128 on the back its devided into four parts. I ve found id for cor 127 someone said it was ultramm (generic) but im not sure of what this is?????

kirby is offline Platinum Member

This is an interesting one to me. Never heard of it before.

Cor 128 is 60 mg pyridostigmine bromide.

From Eckerd:

PYRIDOSTIGMINE (Mestinon®, Mestinon Timespan®) can improve muscle strength. It can help to treat myasthenia gravis, a disease that affects your muscles. Pyridostigmine tablets may also be used by the military before an anticipated threat of exposure to certain nerve gas agents.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Sorry - I was so interested in Cor 128 I forgot to reply to Cor 127.

Cor 127 is 50 mg tramadol - generic Ultram. It is an unusual analgesic; not even the original manufacturer understands how it works.

Ultram (tramadol) is a synthetic opioid analgesic that has been used for many years all over the world.

Some poeple think it's great.

But Ultram has caused seizures in healthy individuals with no seizure history. Some of these people used a normal daily dosage. It sounds very serious to me.

You can find more info re tramadol (Ultram - brand name) at www.Ultram.com and http://Ultram.drugs.com/