Found small green pill in daughters room
    Katsire is offline New Member

Default Found small green pill in daughters room

Hello,

I am really worried about my teenage daughter. She has been staying out late at night and when she comes home she is really moody. I was doing her laundry and found a small glass container with green pills in it. They are the smallest pills I have ever seen. On one side is have 05 and on the other side it looks like a v with a ' on each side of the v at the bottom.

Please help a desperate mother!

Kathy

RaidensMom03 is offline New Member

Smile Hope I can give some friendly advice?!

Hi Kathy, I read your post and I felt compelled to reply because I am a mother but am also a recovering-addict that was addicted to pills,(opiods).
    I am now over a year clean and am also a certified medical assistant but the road was very long and hard. I have a five year old son who I am very honest with, well, as much as a five year old understands, but I would just like to say that if you have any thought that your daughter may be using drugs, PLEASE, sit her down and talk to her. If she is not using she will not get angry but she may tell you the true reason for her change in behavior. But, if she becomes immediatley defensive and then after questioning her she has some very unusual or ridiculous excuses/lies, she is more than likely using. I am not at all saying anything derogatory about your daughter but pills are a horrible drug to be addicted to and even a more horrible drug to withdraw from and remain clean from.
    I hope this all works itself out for you and even more so for your daughter. As a recovering addict I would be happy to share my story with your daughter if it came to that, many people gave me a helping hand who had no reason except pure human concern, and care-I hope that I have in someway given back what some have gave to me by sharing my thoughts with you.

I wish you and your daughter all the best and feel free to post any other questions/thoughts you may have. Good Luck and God Bless-RaidensMom
    P.S. That pill definatley sounds like a narcotic.

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

The logo that I think you're describing has me stumped, and I know most of them, maybe you're not describing it right, Idk.
    Could you upload an pic of this here? You would need to use an image host and paste it's link back into your reply. I might be able to help you, if I can see it for myself.
    Cats

eggputty is offline New Member

sounds like Lorazepam - W 0.5
    you can search it on google, heres what i found:

"Lorazepam belongs to the class of medications called benzodiazepines. Lorazepam is used for the short-term relief of the symptoms of excessive anxiety, and seizures. It works by slowing down the nerves in the brain (i.e., the central nervous system). Injectable lorazepam can be used as an initial treatment for the control of prolonged seizures (status epilepticus). "

good luck!

pcb4life is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katsire View Post
    Hello,

I am really worried about my teenage daughter. She has been staying out late at night and when she comes home she is really moody. I was doing her laundry and found a small glass container with green pills in it. They are the smallest pills I have ever seen. On one side is have 05 and on the other side it looks like a v with a ' on each side of the v at the bottom.

Please help a desperate mother!

Kathy

its probably vicodin if you haven't already foundout..

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

It's certainly not a hydrocodone pill, none of them are very small and green, besides, I know all the hydro imprints. I have a hunch it might be a BCP placebo.

canon1700 is offline New Member

sadly... it seems your daughter is getting high on pills. that's .5 mg lorizapam which is valium / xanax can't remember which one but it's a benzo.