Green capsule with no imprint or writing on it
    dvajo2009 is offline New Member

Question Green capsule with no imprint or writing on it

I have a fairly large green capsule I found in my med. cabinet and cannot figure out what it is. A friend of mine said that he thinks it is a Hydrocodone 60mg., but I have never heard of those. I am not very familiar with many meds, but I would like to know what this is before I do anything with it. Could someone please tell me what this is; not even my mother, who is a registered nurse for 20+ years has never seen one before and I know it wasn't one of my meds, but I had someone staying with me, who I later found out has an addiction to painkillers, so it could be very likely that it is a pain pill. My houseguest kept their meds in the same cabinet, so I would love to hear some feedback on what this could possibly be.
    Thanks

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Hydrocodone doesn't come in a 60mg pill, never has, and never will.

Sorry, there's no way to ID a pill without an imprint. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by law to have an imprint, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.

dvajo2009 is offline New Member

thanks for taking the time to reply,,,I don't know much about any kind of prescription drugs other than antibiotics so I suppose I will just flush this one. thanks again