Half of pill
    Maxy1 is offline New Member

Default Half of pill

Found a fairly small white round pill in one of my college classrooms and I cannot seem to figure out what it is. It is only half of the pill so this is even more challenging. It was scored and has been broken in half. On the half that I have, there is a capital A on one side and there is something on the other side but it is hard to tell what it was as it was because half of it is gone from where it was broken in half on the score. It looks like it could have been a number, and it probable was but was cut in half from the bottom up. I don't have a camera or pic to upload so use your imagination lol it kind of looks like this:

(A|

If that makes any sense, let me know please.
    Thanks!

spielmanjr is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy1 View Post
    Found a fairly small white round pill in one of my college classrooms and I cannot seem to figure out what it is. It is only half of the pill so this is even more challenging. It was scored and has been broken in half. On the half that I have, there is a capital A on one side and there is something on the other side but it is hard to tell what it was as it was because half of it is gone from where it was broken in half on the score. It looks like it could have been a number, and it probable was but was cut in half from the bottom up. I don't have a camera or pic to upload so use your imagination lol it kind of looks like this:

(A|

If that makes any sense, let me know please.
    Thanks!
    It could be Tramadol, but that's more of a guess than anything. Any chance of taking a picture of it or using a magnifying glass to read the number?