Help
    psychjenny is offline New Member

Default Help

I have two seperate pills that I need help identifying

I have gone through many identification sources and have gotten no where. AS well as I have called posion control but can only be told that they are a narcotic.....

#1 a small round pill that is scored one side which is same side as markings, I can only clearly make out what is on the top 1/2 of the pill which is the numbers 381.. the bottom could be the letter b, a 6 or an 8... it is very unclear as if slightly rubbed.

#2 is a pill that is oval-ish scored on one side, with markings of M357 on the other

If anyone could help this would be greatly appreciated.....

robo is offline Moderator

Hope this helps...

#1 a small round pill that is scored one side which is same side as markings, I can only clearly make out what is on the top 1/2 of the pill which is the numbers 381.. the bottom could be the letter b, a 6 or an 8... it is very unclear as if slightly rubbed.

This pill is Meperidine HCl Tab 50 MG by BARR LABS (thus the letter "b")
    Generic for: Demerol®
    Imprint Code 381 b
    Color white
    Shape round
    Score scored

You will find an image of this pill on the Barr website at barrproductguide.com

Meperidine is in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics. Meperidine is used to treat moderate-to-severe pain.

#2 is a pill that is oval-ish scored on one side, with markings of M357 on the other

This pill is
    Hydrocodone Bitartrate 5 mg and Acetaminophen 500 mg Tabs
    Manufacturer: Mallinckrodt
    Generic for: Lortab® or Vicodin®
    Description: White Capsule Shaped Tablet
    Identification Code: Debossed M357; bisect on reverse side

Hydrocodone (related to codeine) is in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics. It relieves pain.
    Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
    Together, acetaminophen and hydrocodone are used to relieve moderate-to-severe pain.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-10-2018 at 10:35 PM.