Results 1 to 14 of 14
help identifying white tablet
  1. #1
    jasdf is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default help identifying white tablet

    small, round white tablet. It has no imprints at all except a white line on one side in the middle

    it allegedly says diaze-10 on the back of the actual package, but I haven't seen it

    is this some homemade concoction I should stay away from, or just a generic 10mg diazepam pill? I am posting to ask because I couldn't find any pictures of diazepam like this online

    Maybe I am just being paranoid

    thanks!

  2. #2
    Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    There's no way we can ID your pill since it lacks an imprint. There must be thousands of different round/white/scored pills out there; how to tell one from another?

  3. #3
    jasdf is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    so if I feel the tablet is weaker than the 10mg of diazepam advertised or is just some home made concoction not as strong.... am I being paranoid here or is this common/a legitimate concern? I suppose the only way to know is to compare it to real valium in effects

  4. #4
    jasdf is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default found package

    I found the package the pill comes from

    its plastic and says Diaze-10.0 I.P.

    that's really all there is. I think I can post a pic if u guys want.

    I'm just worried because I tried this pill and it just wasn't as strong. I've tried the blue 10mg valium pills in the past and a single one had a very strong effect, this was about 2 months ago. Since then I have had no valium. Then I take one o those generic pills of the same dosage and I don't think its near as strong. Did I get scammed here?

    thanks for input guys, I just wanna know i I'm doing something dumb taking these or got scammed and have an inferior product

  5. #5
    Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Thanks for your reply. What you're reporting is a very common complaint with drugs from overseas, the distributors know what they're doing is illegal and American consumers have no recourse of action, but consider yourself lucky that you received product and probably didn't get something bogus, but then again you may have received something not as advertised, just because it says "diaze-10" doesn't mean that it is, it could be a number of things. I would say, trust your own experience, factor in the risk and cost, and if it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.

  6. #6
    Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    I'll also add, I've seen diazepam 10 in different colors, usually blue or pink, but white diazepam is usually 2mgs.

  7. #7
    BrutusBakerson is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default Diaze-10.0

    I've got the same product (says DIAZE-10.0) and had the same reaction. I took one tablet yesterday and felt that the effects were very weak. I think Cat's Meow may be on to something with these white pills possibly being 2mg rather than 10mg. I feel ripped off!

    FYI ... odd side effect .. I feel the effects more today than yesterday evening when I took the medication. Did you have the same experience?

  8. #8
    shaymarieTq is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default I have the same pills

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBakerson View Post
    I've got the same product (says DIAZE-10.0) and had the same reaction. I took one tablet yesterday and felt that the effects were very weak. I think Cat's Meow may be on to something with these white pills possibly being 2mg rather than 10mg. I feel ripped off!

    FYI ... odd side effect .. I feel the effects more today than yesterday evening when I took the medication. Did you have the same experience?
    Hi,
    I have these same pills bought online. They came from India. I have taken several of these pills and I don't believe they are diazapam at all. I found an article in the India Times about a big drug bust involving these pills. The article says there was an operation going on where people were defoiling these pills and repackaging them to sell online. I had some strange side effects from them also. I had taken one a day for about 7 days and had stomach problems and fatigue. I stopped taking them for a while and now I can take one or two and its like i didn't even take anything. Very Strange!
    I still have a bunch of these pills, but I will probably throw them away!

  9. #9
    underide is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaymarieTq View Post
    Hi,
    I have these same pills bought online. They came from India. I have taken several of these pills and I don't believe they are diazapam at all. I found an article in the India Times about a big drug bust involving these pills. The article says there was an operation going on where people were defoiling these pills and repackaging them to sell online. I had some strange side effects from them also. I had taken one a day for about 7 days and had stomach problems and fatigue. I stopped taking them for a while and now I can take one or two and its like i didn't even take anything. Very Strange!
    I still have a bunch of these pills, but I will probably throw them away!
    don't throw them away, lol
    send them to me

    j/k

    But i have come across the exact same pills in blister packs - they are very small - smaller than usual diazepam, and have Diaze -10.0 on the pack of the blister pack with some indian writing and some english too

    can take a photo of them if you guys want

  10. #10
    DRinTraining is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Please post a pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by underide View Post
    don't throw them away, lol
    send them to me

    j/k

    But i have come across the exact same pills in blister packs - they are very small - smaller than usual diazepam, and have Diaze -10.0 on the pack of the blister pack with some indian writing and some english too

    can take a photo of them if you guys want

    I would appreciate it if you posted a picture... I feel I found a pill similiar to what your describing. Did the pill taste bitter? Was the pill thicker than a normal valium tends to be? Thanks!

  11. #11
    John Weelsen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I sow white pill Diazepam too... i think color is not very important in this situation...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-19-2018 at 10:51 PM.

  12. #12
    mikez1968 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasdf View Post
    that's really all there is. I think I can post a pic if u guys want.
    can you please post those pictures as it would help members to identify if that is what they have.

    I have also received a totally blnk tablet with no score mark or anything. It was from India and it was in Blister packs. Has anyone seen these and can you comment on their quality?

  13. #13
    beccalc20 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRinTraining View Post
    Did the pill taste bitter? Was the pill thicker than a normal valium tends to be? Thanks!

    I've come across this before, its a weird generic form of Valium it definitely doesn't work as well and I know some one who had them and just ended up throwing them away because they were useless.

  14. #14
    sfinkster is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default help identifying white tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by jasdf View Post
    small, round white tablet. It has no imprints at all except a white line on one side in the middle

    it allegedly says diaze-10 on the back of the actual package, but I haven't seen it

    is this some homemade concoction I should stay away from, or just a generic 10mg diazepam pill? I am posting to ask because I couldn't find any pictures of diazepam like this online

    Maybe I am just being paranoid

    thanks!
    i have tried the lebrol substitute and found them great. however this is he first i have receive this brand for an diff supplier i may add. i find the effects stronger but its been a while. like the persil advet small and mighty. as i type this i feel they are too strong as can move.

Similar Threads

  1. Help identifying pink oval tablet, N 30
    By Bn087 in forum Pill Identification
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22