Results 1 to 2 of 2
help me find out what kind of pills I found..R 34
  1. #1
    bobbylynn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Default help me find out what kind of pills I found..R 34

    The pill is round in shape and on one side it has a R on the top and then right under the capital R it has the numbers 34 below it.then on the other side it has a line right in the middle of it like it can be split in half easily. Please let me know asap if anyone knows whats it could be... thanks.. I'll be waiting..

  2. #2
    Rawoody is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005


    Here's what I found: CLONAZEPAM 1 mg

    CLONAZEPAM (Klonopin®) is a benzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines belong to a group of medicines that slow down the central nervous system. Clonazepam is effective in treating certain types of seizures (convulsions) and is also used for a mental health condition called Panic Disorder. Federal law prohibits the transfer of clonazepam to any person other than the patient for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with anyone else

    I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22