Help me identify
    stannyl is offline New Member

Default Help me identify

I found this pill in my son's room and am a little concerned with what it might be. Here's the problem...it's bitten in half! The pill is kinda light blue/light green in color. Oblong shape. The half that I am looking at seems to be the end of it. In other words, on one side there seem to be large letter stamped into it, but all I can make out is what seems to be a "P" and then the last letter which is definatly an "F". On the other side, it looks like it ends in 2 "0" (zeros). I can definatly tell that the last number is a 0 and it seems like the one before it is a 0 as well. I'm sorry this is all the information I have. I hope someone can help....soon.

Thanks

echo Guest

I am a little reluctant to post as there are so many combinations of letters and number on tablets, that a partial match is only an educated guess.

What you describe may be a MS Contin 200mg tablet which is a Morphine Sulfate 200mg Sustained Release tablet.

I am posting because in the wrong hands these tablets are very dangerous and could easily be fatal.

MS Contin 200mg is a green/ oblong shaped tablet. The imprint on MS Contin 200mg is M200 on one side and PF on the other side. So it is conceivable that half a tablet would have an F and a 00

If you go to Drugs.com at https://www.drugs.com , click on the Pill Identification tab (near the top of the page, just to the right of the center, then on the next page click "I Agree". On the next page scroll down until you find the field "ENTER DRUG NAME " then enter MS CONTIN and click "Search Now" - the third image down is a possible match.

Drug information on Morphine is available at https://www.drugs.com/morphine.html
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-20-2016 at 05:43 PM.

stannyl is offline New Member

Just wondering...what is the value of this drug? I am wondering how much of my money my son might be spending on something like this. By the way, this is a street drug right? In other words is it something that people abuse. I am doubtful that it was prescribed to him by a doctor.

Thanks again.

Beeblebrox is offline Member

If it's ms contin, it's not a street drug. However, it is a drug, just like many others, that tends to be abused. Just because it's not a street drug doesnt mean it's not being used like one. I've heard of people doing many diffrent things with morphine pills. The most popular would be to crush them up and snort them. Either way, I would confront your son about it. But do it as a friend not a moderator. Good luck. [^]

~Z~