Help please... can't find this anywhere
    djaustin89 is offline New Member

Default Help please... can't find this anywhere

I have some white pills, round, with 'RL' imprinted on them. i cannot find anything about them. they are ~1/4" accross, 1/16" thick, round, white, and have only R L imprinted on them.

Also, I have another one that is about the size of a 'dime' and is white, round, and has only 'MYO' imprinted on one side/nothing on the other.

scottnjudy is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by djaustin89 View Post
    I have some white pills, round, with 'RL' imprinted on them. i cannot find anything about them. they are ~1/4" accross, 1/16" thick, round, white, and have only R L imprinted on them.
    My husband (who is a walking P.D.R.) said that is sounds like some kind of over the counter medicine and that most prescription meds have either the name brand or letters and numbers for generics while a lot of your over the counter meds just have numbers but beware of homemade pills like ex.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnjudy View Post
    My husband (who is a walking P.D.R.) said that is sounds like some kind of over the counter medicine and that most prescription meds have either the name brand or letters and numbers for generics while a lot of your over the counter meds just have numbers but beware of homemade pills like ex.
    alright thank you... i thought they might have been OTC.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

PDR's are worthless for IDing pills, they only show a few of the very most common brand named.
    The only RL I show is Dronabinol (Marinol) in various strengths all capsules, color indicates strength, but white is 2.5 mg
    Antiemetic; Antivertigo

Marinol is a THC product

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

BTW, there is no imprint code difference between prescription/generic/OTC products, it's whatever the Mfr wishes to imprint it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    PDR's are worthless for IDing pills, they only show a few of the very most common brand named.
    The only RL I show is Dronabinol (Marinol) in various strengths all capsules, color indicates strength, but white is 2.5 mg
    Antiemetic; Antivertigo

Marinol is a THC product
    Yea, i've checked in every Pill identifier and cannot find this thing... i the only pill that i've seen with the RL is the one your saying, but its completely round and maroon or pearl like... the one i have is slightly bigger than a 25mg promethazine pill. the only thing i can say about this pill is has "R L" with a space, its white, and on the back it has an "X" or "cross" "+" to be divided into 4ths. i'm very curious to find out what it may be. i appreciate all you're responses.