Humor with a dark side on dosage instructions
    Dowdy is offline Junior Member

Default Humor with a dark side on dosage instructions

A friend of mine had major neck surgery, fusions, plates, etc due to a dramatic car wreck. He is still in constant pain. He is prescribed percoset tablets 10mg each month. Not sure how many. This month the dosage on the bottle said to take 1 1/2 teaspoons every 4-6 hours as needed. If he took 1 teaspoon full of perc tablets he would be on cloud 9. Of course he knows how to take the medicine since he has been on it for so long. But the doc or pharmacy screwed up. He now has a concussion from a 4 foot fall onto concrete, and the perc's dont' touch the pain. scared to go to the doc because they will know he has perc's and will give him a hard time, and he doesn't want the doc to cut him off, as his quality of life is miserable. Life is a bowl of cherries, unfortunately too many of us are in the pits.

Dowdy is offline Junior Member

this was in the wrong forum, I apologize, didnt' realize til too late.

to the mods, Kirby has the title of "Average Member." Guys, he is way above average. He is dedicated, and I have never met the guy or even know him, but he has helped me and many others. I would think a promotion is due, or over due. Thanx,