I cannot figure this one out?
    rainny777 is offline New Member

Default I cannot figure this one out?

Hi all,
    I just read the sticky on "How to write a post on Identifying Pills" ..suffice it to say I am sorry for the title of my post...I am quite obviously a noob...

Can someone please, please help me identify these 2 pills?
    I have been going nuts looking it up here and there and its been a few weeks , still with no answer!
    The first pill is a capsule (I am in Canada, so it make look different in the US??)
    So, it's a capsule shape, the top has an N on it, underneath is 75....the colour is peachy/pinky. You can easily hear the medication rattling indide?

Okay, the last one is(I believe it's for the stomach...like an acid reducer or the like)
    It is brownish...small and round with an imprint on one side only and that imprint is: rph and underneath it is: 03(with a tiny, tiny number 1 beside the 3)
    Thank you so kindly..I hope so much that someone can help???

Thank you,
    Rain
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-07-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Addition to post

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

N 75 is Venlafaxine HCl 75 mg (Canadian)

Sorry, I'm not finding the RPH 03 or RPH 031, I'm not sure which one you mean anyway, not all Canadian imprints our in the databases.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    N 75 is Venlafaxine HCl 75 mg (Canadian)

Sorry, I'm not finding the RPH 03 or RPH 031, I'm not sure which one you mean anyway, not all Canadian imprints our in the databases.
    Hi again,
    Thanks Cats Meow!!
    That IS the capsule one for certain.
    You certainly KNOW what you're talking about!

Thanks for being so kind!!!

Don't worry about the other one (it's 03 as far I can tell??? I do know it has to do with stomach acid..so I'm not that concerned)

I'm more concerned as to why the other 2 pills would be in a 12 year old girls' bedroom (on the floor no less)...I'd rather have the answers (which you have kindly and knowledgeably [sp?] provided to me) before talking to her mother.

Again, I really do thank you my friend,
    Rain

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

You're welcome, maybe they were told it was something else, something they could get high on? It happens a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    You're welcome, maybe they were told it was something else, something they could get high on? It happens a lot.
    THAT (it being something else) is a DAMNED good thought..thanks so much.
    I don't want to "rat" out this young teenage child...but if she is starting SO young, I can't just sit back and watch it happen...I know where it can lead and it's not a place for ANYONE at all, especially not a sweet young girl with her entire, potentially wonderful, future ahead of her. Ya know?!
    Your friend,
    Rain