i have a question about pill orange
    mikayuki is offline New Member

Default i have a question about pill orange

please help me identify these pills they are orange in color and they are round one side of the pill has 953 with a slash in the middle and a 10 on the bottom the other side of the pill is either a 6 or a 9 not sure a friend told me they might be in the dexadrine or adderall class

need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikayuki View Post
    please help me identify these pills they are orange in color and they are round one side of the pill has 953 with a slash in the middle and a 10 on the bottom the other side of the pill is either a 6 or a 9 not sure a friend told me they might be in the dexadrine or adderall class

need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you
    I see that you haven't checked back in since you made this thread but here's the answer you are looking for - https://www.drugs.com/imprints/b-953-10-497.html