ID Pills
    June Perchert is offline New Member

Default ID Pills

I found several pills in sons room.Round white with #512 score on other side.2 other pills round white with#s 54 over262 and54 over862. What are they??

Found round white pill with only the number 512 on it. can anyone help me?

untrustedlegacy is offline New Member

morphine 30-35 miligrams and a 100 mg i believe but i know its morphine and one of them i believe is hydrocodone

dianab is offline Junior Member

The round white pill with the 512 and scored on the other side is a generic version of Percocet. (painkiller), sorry, I do not know the others. On the Pill Identification Screen, try a "search" by typing in the keywords such as the numbers, colors, etc. It probably has been covered in another post at some point where they have them "archived". This has been very helpful to me in the past and you may not have to wait for an answer from another member. Good luck and was just wondering how old your son is.? These painkillers are usually only given by strict prescription for severe pain or post surgery.

DIANA

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Round white scored tablet imprinted 54 over 262 is morphine sulfate 30 mg.

54 862 should have 100 imprinted on the reverse side. Round white tablet imprinted 54 over 862 on one side and 100 on the other side is Oramorph SR Sustained Release 100 mg (morphine sulfate).

More info: https://www.drugs.com/morphine.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.