identify medicine
    niknik is offline New Member

Default identify medicine

Hi Folks....i am taking a "generic darvocet". It looks like the normal generic..white, oblong..with an "M" stamped on one side..numbers on the other. But i get a different reaction than what i am used to with this product. It almost seems "stronger" than regular darvocet. It gives me that feeling i have after taking a tylenol 3..sort of tired and lethargic. That is the reason for taking generic darvocet as it is effective but does not effect me the way a fronger med might. Is it possible i have the wrong prescription or is this generic just different from previous ones i have taken.
    Thankyou

briar is offline Member

Darvocet comes in two different strengths.
    If you could describe the pills (imprint codes etc) it may be possible to identify them.

niknik is offline New Member

Hi...thanks for the response. The white tablet has "1721" stamped on one side, and the capital letter "M" with a square around it stamped in the middle of the other side. They should be generic darvocet N100-650. But they react differently than past use.
    thanks again for your quick response. My past tablets were not from this source and i do not believe i have ever used this specific "brand" before.