Identify this pill
    Laura is offline New Member

Default Identify this pill

What does this mean on the back of this pill: I-2? What is the difference between that and the numbers 561?

I was prescribed Hydrocodone0Ibuprofen tabs 7.5-200mg. Are these the same thing?

I really need an answer about this, any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Laura

Laura

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I-2 is 200 mg ibuprofen sold over the counter.

I can't find 561. How about a white round pill imprinted 5161? That is generic Vicoprofen containing 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 200 mg ibuprofen. 5161 is made by Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Laura is offline New Member

Thank you Kirby! I'm so glad there is a site like this for accurate help of this type. You basically confirmed my doubt.

I thought something was different when I took my medication. My sister- in-law came over on the 13th to help me after my surgery and apparently she took advantage of me and my prescribed medication![:0]

She took my prescribed medication from my container and replaced it with over the counter ibuprofen (I-2)! I had oral surgery done, and was prescribed this for pain.

I had to go back to the doctor because the pain I have is from the muscles spasaming in my jaw! She really has caused me a lot of trouble, and un-nessary pain for one afternoon of "concerened help".

Thank you for your help, I will need to speak to my sister-in-law as she has TOTALY [}]breached my trust in her type of help she offers!

Respectfully,

Laura