I'm gonna stump everyone... yellow and blue capsul
    Dusty is offline New Member

Default I'm gonna stump everyone... yellow and blue capsul

Ok I have been looking on the internet for this type of pill for a week now and have got 0 results. I can't believe it. it's like it doesn't exist.
    it's a capsul *spelling*
    One half is yellow the other is blue
    the only impret on the capsul is B 074 on the side that's yellow...
    Very confusing... I'm a 22 year old male and I have 2 crushed disks I ran out of my regular 10/660 hydrocode/apap And my friends mom gave me these saying they are for pain
    she "thinks" they are ascap w/ codiene
    but we dont know, I would like to know because I have to wait till monday to get my script refilled and I am hurting bad...
    ? i'm so stumped...

sleuth is offline Member

Yep I'm stumped

Man I wish I knew for sure what these were.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I'm stumped too.

But I might have a lead. The imprint probably belongs to Breckenridge - the company uses B 0XX on most of its pills.

And the capsule color is indicative of Fiorinal with Codeine.

Breckenridge does make Ascomp® w/ Codeine (generic version of Fiorinal® with Codeine), but I can't find any more information. Ascomp is not listed in the National Drug Code Directory for Breckenridge, nor is it in the FDA Orange Book. Strange that I can't find any more info.

Here is a link to the company's website:

http://www.breckenridgepharma.com/

A quick phone call should get you an answer right away. Good luck!

Thanks buddy.. I've seen you reply so many times and I was waiting for you to help me lol thank you ...
    It's wierd isn't it. ?
    I went to ETSU for computer science and have a degree. So I know what i'm doing on the net obviously lol. And I could not find one thing. It's so wierd. It's like it doesn't exist.
    You said a quick phone call ? a quick phone call to who ? I dont really want to call the hospitol or anything. These aren't prescribed to me and I know it's against the law. But I do have a documented and was tested for my back 2 crushed discs from an accident I had at work. I've been on Hydrocodone 10/660 for almost 2 years now. But the way my doctor works I always run out a day or 2 before I can get them refilled. My doctors office is closed on fridays and I have to call and get it refilled every 10 days. I want to take one because of the pain. I'm going to hoping I'll be ok. I'd rather take the chance. I hate when my back hurts like this.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Call the company. You will find an 800 number in the contact info on Breckenridge's website. Tell the person who answers that you want to get identification of a capsule imprint.

I've called plenty of drug manufacturers; they are always great about identifying their pills. They never ask for personal information - they just ID the pill. Once I had to leave my number, and the CS person called me back within 30 minutes.

If it's not Breckenridge's pill, the customer service person will tell you that. Then we need to look further.