Kirby please help...or someone
    Bad Kittie is offline New Member

Default Kirby please help...or someone

Please help i have looked everywhere on the internet for hours and i cant find anything on this pill. It is a small white round pill and it says NM and below that is 11. Please let me know if you know what this pill is or please help me find it i would really appreciate it i dont want to take something that i dont know what it is. Someone said it was a form of ADD medication but that didnt help my search any.

Thanx

*~Kittie~*

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Bad Kittie,

I have been looking for this pill since it was first posted by someone with a similar name. What happened - did you forget your password or username? I used to do that all the time! It's easier to stay logged on forever (unless someone else uses your computer).

Seriously, I've looked ever since it was first posted a few days ago and have found nothing. It's recorded in my hard-to-find imprint list forever until we find it. And that list keeps growing, unfortunately.

I've tried every variation like NM, MN, WN, WM, 11, LL etc. on several databases and get nothing similar. I'm sure Robo, Echo, Sleuth, IDQueen, JayJay and others are trying to answer this question too.

Could the pill be foreign - not made in the US? If so, that's a whole new ballgame.

If you think it is US made, then it might be OTC or a supplement. OTCs are hard to find since there are so many. Serious meds are usually well documented in the databases unless they are very new.

I promise we are not ignoring your question. If a question isn't answered, it's because we can't find it.

Just let us know if it could possibly be non-US made. That will help somewhat. Thanks. And we'll continue to look at every resource available.

Icema96 is offline New Member

I Found a Pill in my sons room can anyone tell me what it is?? It is peach colored, Coated, Oblong Shaped and it has a P with an underline

Bad Kittie is offline New Member

Someone said it is a generic form of Adderal but i think it's weird nobody can find it. Thanks for letting me know you are trying to help I wasnt sure and i really dont want to take something if i dont know what it is. I think i will try to go to a book store to look in a pill book.

*~Kittie~*

Bad Kittie,

Don't waste your money or time
    quote: I think i will try to go to a book store to look in a pill book.
    If it's in a book, we would have found it, I think?

There is one book that is not available to the public - the Drug Identification Bible - but I don't know if it's as up-to-date as all the databases that are free.

I really doubt it. We have several super members who are looking and searching. If the ID can be found, we will find it.

If it's US-made, the knowledge is public and will be found when databases are updated.

quote:I Found a Pill in my sons room can anyone tell me what it is?? It is peach colored, Coated, Oblong Shaped and it has a P with an underline
    Hi Icema96,

Pink/peach caplet-shaped tab imprinted P with underline, no score, plain on reverse side, is 20 mg Prilosec OTC Extended Release Tablet. It's used to treat heartburn.

More info (but no image) at www.prilosecotc.com