Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
Light Green Rectangle s 90 3
    bobby33 is offline New Member

definately 2mg alprazolam tablets...made by "Dava"

i PROMISE YOU ITS NOT....that is a 2mg alprazolam tablet. ive been Rx'd 2mg for years and i get these sometimes from my pharmacy.theyre made buy a company called "Dava"
    on the other subject,thid is my opinion:
    1.greenstone(g3722) best
    2.dava (s 90 3) 2nd best
    3.actavis (ro39)great
    4.mylan (pie looking white pills) WORTHLESS! LOL

LOL ....when will people just accept that is an immediate acting 2mg tablet?? case closed! lol

Percocets_N_ICCones is offline New Member

So what exactly is this pill again?

babylucy1 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Right On! All we need now is 14 more positive ID's for the S 903 2mg Alprazolam bar then we'll know for sure what it is!

Idk what makes you think they're made in Mexico.

Cats Meow.....you are sooo funny. Love it!

LuisGilreath is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Percocets_N_ICCones View Post
    So what exactly is this pill again?
    I think the pill will be xanax comes in 2 mg tablet if I am not wrong.

ayo4thayayo is offline New Member

Default 2mg alprazolam

What do you mean? S 903, a green retangular is 2mg Alprazolam. If then numbers don't match, then you have something else, simple as that.
    Oh good, one more >>, I guess it really is 2mg Alprazolam! I think we need 9 more people to reply and say it's 2mg Alprazolam then for sure we'll know that it is, hey why stop at 18, the more >>'s the better.
    Does anyone know what S 90 3 is? I haven't got a clue.
    Whoever thinks theyre 3mg obviously doesnt know what they're talking about... i used them for awhile now, by prescription of course .... they are 2mg Alprazolam.. a generic version of xanax... hope you found the answers you need already!

llrxxzhan is offline New Member

I agree with the views of gentlemen, but the proposal still take the hospital confirmed.

dogs bark is offline New Member

Wink Seven years later

No, it's not an extended release, controlled release, sustained release, time release, whatever you want to call it.
    I wish this thread would die, it's been >>'d 7 times already and by 7 different people, why can't people believe it?
    ....... and people still find the need to answer! lmao!

either way i'm pretty sure the green s 90 3 is Alprazolam 4MG

sopranofan is offline New Member

I PROMISE YOU ALL, this light green bar shaped pill with S on first segment 9 0 on the second segment and 3 on the third and final segment IS ALPRAZOLAM (XANAX) 2MG made by pharmaceutical company DAVA.In lay terms It IS XANAX 2MG. Its NOT 3mgs. Its NOT time released.Its simply a 2 mg xanax bar that for some reason the company DAVA decided to make with a green dye and only score it 3 ways instead of four like usual. I know this bc I'm Rx'd xanax 2mg and on more than one occasion I've gotten the light green bars from DAVA with the S 9O 3 Imprint bc they were out of my usual generic made by Greenstone's 2mg "G3722" I actually have them now and beings its time for my dose I'm going to take my TWO MILLIGRAM ,INSTANT RELASE XANAX PILL MARKED S 90 3!!! LOL Have a great day everyone!!! :-)

sopranofan is offline New Member

Alprazolam 2mg immediate release made by DAVA. They don't make 4mg alprazolam pills (at least not in the united states)in immediate release OR extend release.

Jacks5451 is offline New Member

It is Alprazolam which is used in anxiety,panic disorder;depression;tinnitus etc.

shane99 is offline New Member

Is 2 mg alprazolam. Didn't want the threat to die

Thebest27 is offline New Member

Alprzolam is a type of Xanax

LoveDrifting is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartXanax View Post
    they are 2 mg alpro but how many of these pills did you find in your daughter and sons room
    you need to determine if they are expirementing or are now addicted
    totes of this type (xanax) are not ussually addicting but i take them because i can control my usage ,
    dear junkies
    you just got generic and substitute pills are not nearly the same pill as the original xanax or esspeccially vikoden subs.

You are sadly mistaken or in denial about your own addiction for you to state that xanax are not usually addictive, they are a benzo and after addicted, because they are very addictive, you can die coming off them. You should be weened off them and under the supervision of a doctor or detox center.

Xannymadman is offline New Member

So this is a Xanax 3 mg right. Just joking. I wish people would use the pill identifier. It's only a few clicks away. And please no one quit this cold turkey because it is a beast.

Lebanonman16926 is offline New Member

Their are lots of different company's who make alprazolam I was proscribed them at 21 and I went to a different pharmacy's sometimes and I've had white ones (gg249) with 4 breaks and my friend had the yellow ones and I've seen these round my house so I checked this site to check to see who's they where before I tossed them and found a picture to match what I had found and picture said S 90 3 identified as 2 mg alprazolam if I could add screen shot I would but not sure how and as for as them being addictive YES they are one of my doctor's told me they are only supposed to be prescribed 3 months then weened to a less addictive pill but just as effective so if you need to quit I suggest detox I've almost lost friends over these pills

Mar615 is offline New Member

Default LMAO (i was sold some fake s 90 3's recently though)

Oh good, one more >>, I guess it really is 2mg Alprazolam! I think we need 9 more people to reply and say it's 2mg Alprazolam then for sure we'll know that it is, hey why stop at 18, the more >>'s the better.
    Does anyone know what S 90 3 is? I haven't got a clue.
    Lol @ this ^^^
    Anyway, I had some that had no taste at all but look perfectly normal. Weird.

SrSquilliam is offline New Member

Default S 90 3

Green rectangle pills marked in 3rds with the markings S 90 3 are either going to be a generic knock off brand of Xanax or it will be the real deal. The real ones that say S 90 3 are 3mg Xanax, typically prescribed to cancer patients and the like. Unless there is a prescription involved for the person taking them then they're being bought and used to get high. 3mg is one of the higher strength pills, a couple generally will do no harm but it is possible to over dose depending on person, health concerns, and other medication being taken.

Mike1555 is offline New Member

They are in the top 3 best quality wise. I take one and its like taking 2. All the pharmacies are switching because people are requesting them, and on several tests these average 2.1 -2.2 mg which means they are putting the max allowed in them. A lot of generics are just putting the minimum 1.8-1.9mg because that's all the fda legally requires for prescriptions. The pharmeciticul companies only have to be within 20% of the actual dose...

Dk5678 is offline New Member

Default Mr. Green

It is a 2mg xanax

uBaP_LO is offline New Member

Default S 90 3

Thanks Asashi! Would anybody else like to ID it?
    Right On! All we need now is 14 more positive ID's for the S 903 2mg Alprazolam bar then we'll know for sure what it is!

Idk what makes you think they're made in Mexico.
    LMAO! Idk what number I am but sheesh, yes, the green bar marked S 90 3 is 2mg Alprazolam for the millionth time. If you don't believe it than why are you even asking?

uBaP_LO is offline New Member

Default S 90 3 2mg tablet

This is a 2mg alprazolam tablet. It's not 3 mg check your facts before dropping false information
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-04-2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Spelling error

RX JOHN is offline New Member

I really hope im the last one to post on this 5 year old thread, but YES PEOPLE, these are most certainly Xanax 2mg. tabs immediate release! Lol

Oh well maybe a dozen more confirmations will finally put it to rest.
    Lol

Faithsmom23 is offline New Member

Idk if anyone will even see this since these posts are so old, but I just found this same pill and was confused by everyone's answer that I've asked or looked up online. It's scored twice so into 3 sections rather then 4 that I know xanax bars usually have. The first piece says S the middle says 90 and the third piece says 3. Does this mean each piece is .75mgs making the entire pill equal 2mgs? And is it extended release?

DaddyDeath is offline New Member

Default Hahahahahhaa

Thanks Skrapz, much help, the more ID's the better, but we still need about 10 more.
    Hahahahhahaha omg i was researching this little green pill i have and you got me rolling hardcore laughing dude haha im dying!! XD xD HOW MANY POSITIVE ID'S DOES ONE PILL NEED HAHAHAHAHA made my day... XD i even made a damn acc on here just to tell you about it!! Hahahaha

Idybitis my cat is offline New Member

I got some yesterday, and they are different from the others. These are chalky they don't have a bitter taste, I took for yesterday and was up all night. So they must be fake s 90 3 green bars??

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

OMFG, I can't believe this thread is still active after 11 years, too funny.

socalchlln is offline New Member

Ah ha haha hah ha ha....
    The poor Little girl whose mother found the Alprazolam 2mg tablets in her room by now is 26 yrs old, an opiate addict with 3 kids by different fathers all in the custody of CPS...
    This thread is over 11 years old.
    Get a grip and stop posting BS you know nothing about, there is no room for guessing or “I Thinks” in these forums so unless you’re absolutely sure about your information...
    SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!
    Actually I hope the little girl is doing fine and it was just an experimental phase she got through OK.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-22-2018 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Typos

ShreyaPandey is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    It's alprazolam 2 mg.
    Even I think so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123