light green tablet N/5
    concerneddad is offline New Member

Default light green tablet N/5

My son has been acting "spaced out" the past couple of days. I found a few light green tablets with white specs that just say N/5 and can't find what they are anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Please, it is scored N above and 5 below score, other side blank. I cannot find it anywhere.

kirby is offline Advanced Member

Sorry, so far no luck.

What shape is the tablet? And could the pill be Canadian? Or maybe from another country other than the US or Canada?

Any help will be appreciated. And we'll do our best to ID the pill.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

It is a round tablet. I have been unable to find any useful ID on Drugs.com, or through any other source. Thank you for any info you can give me.

I suspect it is foreign as well because there is a boy from the virgin islands that has recently become friends with my son.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-27-2018 at 07:32 PM.

kirby is offline Advanced Member

Thanks for the additional information.

The pill might be NOVO-PERIDOL made by Novopharm, Canada. NOVO-PERIDOL contains 5 mg haloperidol, a powerful anti-psychotic drug.

Novopharm's website has a picture of this pill. Compare your tablet with the photo at novopharm.com/product_images_e.asp?id=263

More info on haloperidol: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/haloperidol.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

That is it, thank you... although I have no idea why anyone would be abusing these things.