little round yellow pills, "spa" imprinted
    Ykstort is offline New Member

Default little round yellow pills, "spa" imprinted

I have hundreds of these little round yellow pills with "spa" imprinted on one side of each
    the pill bottles are in russian except underneath some russian it says "(NO-SPA)"
    im not sure but from the bottle i think that there's 40mg of some drug in each pill

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

That ones been asked about before, we don't have an ID.
    Ask someone who speaks russian to decipher the writing on the bottle. If you find out please post back.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

ariadaun Guest

if you can scan and post a photo of the writing on the bottle, i may be able to get my sister to decipher it for you. i am assuming it is in Cyrillic? i can make out a few words but unfortunately nothing medical, she however, would be able to if we could get a legible picture of the writing.

Ykstort is offline New Member

I don't have a scanner but I'll write down what's on the bottle and make a .png or something, as soon as I can

TDay is offline New Member

I have the Exact Same pills?? I took 3 of them though and felt nothing, so i dont think there a big deal, but I as well would like to know what they are.

Anonymous Guest

Default No-Spa

This little yellow round pill with "spa" printed on one side is called No-Spa (Drotaverinum hydrochloricum 40 mg). This is an over the counter pill commonly used in Europe:
    "No Spa® (drotaverine) is a line of analgesic products for children and adults. No Spa® is particularly well suited for quickly and effectively easing spasmodic gastro-intestinal, biliary, or gynecological pain. No Spa® is marketed in many Central and Eastern European countries (primarily Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary), in Central Asia, and in some African and Southeast Asian countries."
    I grew up in Russia, and it's a very common pill for stomach pains. My mom is a doctor and she always told me that it relaxes the muscles of the internal organs to ease the pain. If you've got a bottle that has Russian writing on it, the name of the pill in Russian should look like this: НО-ШПА.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-02-2008 at 12:08 AM.