Need Help Identifying Pills
    Thor283 is offline New Member

Default Need Help Identifying Pills

Hi All,

I'm new to these forums and this site, so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm trying to identify a pill. Actually there's 2 pills I need help with, but the 1st one is more urgent. I'm also almost positive that these are both generics.

It's a white pill in the oval shape, I usually call this oblong. It's fairly big. On one side is has the text imprinted M360, and on the other side it's scored to make breaking it in half easier. I believe it's some kind of pain killer, probably an Opiate. I've been told that it's Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen, but I don't think so. Does anyone know?

The other pill is the same size and shape but it's Blue, and has this written on it. M361. Once again, I'm pretty sure it's an Opiate pain killer, but I don't know which one.

I thank in advance anyone who can help me identify these pills, as it's fairly important that I find out.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

M 360 is 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 750 mg acetaminophen.

M 361 is 10 mg hydrocodone and 650 mg acetaminophen.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-10-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Power is offline New Member

Trying to identify two pills.

I have been told they are pain killers but not sure.

one is a yellow tablet (round) with the letter e on one side and the number 4 on the other side.

the other is white and features the letters pms and the number 8 on the other side

I would like help in knowing what these are.

any clues?