Need some help folks!
    peekster63 is offline New Member

Default Need some help folks!

Round white pill,rather small.With M on one side and 4 on the other!Your help would be greatly appreciated!

robyn.paonline.com is offline New Member

Default Need Some Help Folks!

Hi
    I am sorry that I don't know the pill you are talking about. It is so hard to play detective, or at least that is what I have to do. My son is 18, barely and had a definite drug problem. we have tried everything we can think of from in hospital rehab to oupatient to physciatrists, physocologists you anem it I think we have tried. we have been fighting this battle for about 4 years and it just gets worse. I doubt that my son will even graduate from high school. I don't know why or how he got this way. He has his two natural parents, middle class we are both college graduates and learning has always been important to us. we have bailed him out of jail four times and because his probation officer never really checked on him he was able to have his entire record expunged. However. he is much worse than what he was. I don't know what to do and thought maybe you had some advice. They put up the wrong email. It really is stephenbrunson@comcast.net If you can think of ANYTHING I would appreciate it. I wish you success in your search also.
    Thank you
    Robyn Brunson