one question and a pill
    youhoo is offline Junior Member

Default one question and a pill

I have a question: Is Ultracet a prescription drug and at what level of analgesic is it? I am trying to put it in the order of Percoset, hydrodophen, etc.

Also what is this pill?
    small, round, dark yellow (like gold color); with "M" stamped on one side and 751 stamped on the other side. It is smaller than the fingernail on my little finger.

Stallion is offline Senior Member

Cyclobenzaprine Tablets (Tab 10 mg )
    Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc
    Generic Flexeril
    a muscle relaxer

as for your other question, ultracet is a combo of two anelgesics, Tramadol and apap (tylenol). Tramadol (and ultracet) are availiable by perscription only, and is perscribed for mild to moderate pain. Tramadol is a synthetic, pseudo-opioid, and some consider ultracet comperable to (5mg) vicodin, but many people say it is not nearly as effective as true opiates. Tramadol also has mild SSRI properties, and should not be taken by people currently taking antidepressants, as this can lead to dangerously high levels of seritonin in the brain. More info on Tramadol at https://www.drugs.com/tramadol.html

Information = Freedom

youhoo is offline Junior Member

Thank you so much for your information. This is just what I needed. You made a difference for me.

Youhoo