Pill Identification
    brownstown is offline New Member

Default Pill Identification

Hi, I need to know what kind of pill this is that I found in my sons dresser. It is a small white round tablet. On one side it has a line down the middle and on the other side it has the #'s 54 and right under that is the # 142. Please help in identifying this for me as I can not seem to get the info i need about it and I want to know what it is before I confront him with any discussions. Thanks in advance

Pheta is offline New Member

Imprint Code: 54/142
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Methadone HCl 10mg - Methadone - Roxane
    Description: Tablet - White - Round

brownstown is offline New Member

Thanks a million. Do you know what this is used for? Also is there a website you can recommend that has picture descriptions of most medications? Thanks again.

Pheta is offline New Member

members.tripod.com/~jbabs714/meth.htm

I found this website on Google.com and it pretty much describes methadone.

I don't really know of any websites that have the pictures along with the pill beside it, but I do know there's drug books at any book store that you can buy that have them in it.

idqueen is offline Member

You will find an image of this pill on the Roxane website at roxane.com

You will find info on Methadone at https://www.drugs.com/methadone.html

J_B_109 is offline New Member

Something you should worry about. Very addactive and can trigger anyrisms(sp?) I had a friend who had an anyrism from methadone

kanoftuna is offline New Member

I am on Methadone 10mg pills, and I have a bad back and am fixing to have my 3rd surgery on it, so methadone is used for pain also and it is verry strong pain medication at that. I have heard of people getting hooked on it cause it will most definately mess you upm if you abuse it(it does even if you dont abuse it). It is definately not something I would want to find in my sons bed room IMHO. It is also used for >>>>>> addicts to get off of >>>>>>, freom what I was told (not by my doctor) was its a synthetic >>>>>> which wasnt as addictive as the >>>>>>. I do know for a fact that my doctor did tell me if this methadone didnt work the only other thing he could give me was morphine. That was if the methadone made me sick to my stomache or anything, so that should tell you how strong this medicine is. I would definately have a sit down with my sone because its definately not anything to take lightly

Beeblebrox is offline Member

Methadone is used for two things. As a very strong pain releaver and as a treatment for >>>>>> addicts. Ever heard the term methadone clinic? What happens is they are given a methadone tab once a day for three days and each one is a smaller does than the other. It helps their body retract from the >>>>>> in their bodies easier than stopping cold duck. If your son is throwing back some methadone, I would have a serious talk with him.

Good luck [|)]

~Z~

josie is offline New Member

I need to know what kind of pill I found is. It is a white, round tablet with 44 on one side and 104 on the other side. Please help me as soon as possible. thanks.

I need to know what kind of pill I found. It is a white,round tablet with 44 on one side and 104 on the other. please let me know asap. thanks alot

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:I need to know what kind of pill I found. It is a white,round tablet with 44 on one side and 104 on the other. please let me know asap. thanks alot
    44 104 is 325 mg acetaminophen - generic Tylenol.