pill identification
    DonnaLea is offline New Member

Default pill identification

It is a large oval orange/brown pill with "One" on it. I was told it was a Morphine pill, but it looks more like a Ibuprofen or a vitamin. Help me! What is it?! Please help me identify this pill. Thank you!!

Pulp Scription is offline Junior Member

I can tell you right off that it isn't morphine. For some reason, people everywhere try to pass off tablets as morphine. Usually, morphine is very tiny and white. Oramorph, Morphine Sulfate, MS Contin etc... are small to med in size, round and white or gray (although some with other ingredients mixed in are capsules, and tablets as well as capsule shaped tabs are also green or violet) but usually have a more complex imprint (generally) such as 54/862 (code) 100 (mg). The number 1 alone wouldn't tell a professional much. Either way, the lowest mg. it comes in is 5mg, which is incredibly tiny, so a BIG 1mg just doesn't seem feasible. Unless it 1mg Morphine Sulfate / 5000000mg Ibuprofen / 100000000mg Beta Caratine ;D j/k Be weary of large impostors unless the case is "My doctor prescribed this big bowling ball of a tablet for my migraines...

... and amputation of my upper, well, they cut off everything but my big toe. THAT looks like it's gonna pull through!

Also, I'm new at this forum, so I deeply apologize if I offend anyone with my morbid sense of humor. Other than that, I'll keep looking to see what I can find out about what you DO have. (I lived with an emergengy room doc for 4 ys, and I have access to any info the major hospital has. Plus the PDR is fun to read, especially the pictures!)

Hope I could help

PulpScrip