Pill Identification - White Cross with N 25
    rbriggs is offline New Member

Default Pill Identification - White Cross with N 25

Need identification on a white pill with a cross on one side and the letter N over the number 25 on the other.

creek is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by rbriggs

Need identification on a white pill with a cross on one side and the letter N over the number 25 on the other.
    I have the same question and was wondering if you were able to find out what is pill was?

kirby is offline Platinum Member

This is only a guess based on the X score and the 25 marking and because I've seen this question so many times and still can't find an answer in any databases.

It might be an ephedra pill containing 25 mg ephedrine alkaloids (now banned) or one of those "bronchodilator/expectorant" combos containing ephedrine and guaifenesin (still legal).

creek is offline New Member

thanks kirby. your information is greatly appreciated!

quote:Originally posted by kirby

This is only a guess based on the X score and the 25 marking and because I've seen this question so many times and still can't find an answer in any databases.

It might be an ephedra pill containing 25 mg ephedrine alkaloids (now banned) or one of those "bronchodilator/expectorant" combos containing ephedrine and guaifenesin (still legal).