pill indentification
    bones is offline New Member

Default pill indentification

Found a small white pill with MB, line through middle and 25 below the line. In my teenagers bathroom, please tell me what this is.

Thank you,
    Bones

quote:Originally posted by bones

Found a small white pill with MB, line through middle and 25 below the line. In my teenagers bathroom, please tell me what this is.

Thank you,
    Bones

Thank you,
    Bones

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Bones,

We aren't ignoring you. It's just that we've had no luck so far. I've tried every database and every similar imprint combination.

Do you live in the US or Canada or where? That might help. We have found some foreign meds (the few that have imprints).

I don't want to encourage you with this fact, but many OTC meds (in the US) are not in the databases. There are just too many. RX meds are usually well documented.

I really think we need a national database with every imprint (OTC and RX) available to everyone.

I know this doesn't answer your particular question, but we are still trying to find the answer. Just keep "bumping" your question up like you've done. Hopefully, some day someone will just happen to have the same pill and can answer immediately.

We'll continue researching, and you keep bumping every few days or so, okay? Someone somewhere knows what it is!

And you might try to call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222. Poison Control has access to the most recent databases, but sometimes they refuse to answer questions, especially from third parties. Explain it's your daughter and you need to know.

Good luck, and we'll keep looking.