pink pill pain reliever artharitis relief
    lorettar209 is offline New Member

Default pink pill pain reliever artharitis relief

I am looking for the name of a pill I bought in Mexico, it is pink, rectangular with rounded edges, it is for muscle pain, muscle relaxer/ artharitis reliever. About half an inch long. I paid about $6 per pill there. Please email me at lorettar209@aol.com and let me know what you think it is, if i see a pic of it I will recognize it... thanx

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I'm not very familiar with Mexican medications, but I can't imagine something costing $6 per pill in Mexico unless it has no generic and is imported from the US.

Right now the only thing that comes to mind that fits your description (pink, rectangular with rounded edges, it is for muscle pain, muscle relaxer/ artharitis reliever) is 800 mg Skelaxin. But the size is a little different. Skelaxin is approximately 3/4" long per one database, not 1/2".

Skelaxin is definitely a pain reliever/muscle relaxant, but I think it's more for short-term use (muscle sprains, spasms) and not for treating arthritis on a continual basis.

I can't post a picture here, but you can find an image at BlueCross BlueShield to see if you recognize the pill:

http://www.ahealthyme.com/viewmonogr...070900&lang=en

If Skelaxin is not your pill, please post again. And we'll continue to research.