Please Read this, I hope I've helped.
    Pulp Scription is offline Junior Member

Default Please Read this, I hope I've helped.

I've responded to at least 17 people public and private. This is my 2nd day here, and I don't know anyone.

I would just like if those who get a reply from me would tell me if I've been helpful or not. All I can say is I have "front row access to information" on everything that any med field provides in the way of the dose. I have adhd, being treated with stims, and for the past few years I like to read the PDR (even the classic volumes from the 50's) when I get bored or too talkative (i.e. now! sorry!)

Anyways, I hope I'm helping out. Be well everyone.

--==(betterlivingthroughchemistry!))

manski77 is offline New Member

Hey! Your great. I never expected to get any kind of reply. I gotta buy you a coffee.

manski

wickkedkitten is offline New Member

I sure hope this doesn't post twice! I had that problem earlier today due to some error after I send it.

Anyway, you've been a great help to me as well. I'm new too & wasn't sure what to expect but got answers to my questions in the same day, which is great. I only hope I in turn can help someone sometime.

WK

medik8 is offline Member

Hi Pulp

Welcome on board.

I don't usually make a habit of replying to posts (there are just so many - and Kirby, Robo, Echo, Sleuth, Stallion and all the members here do such a fantastic job anyway!).

It is however, my job to make sure that all the responses on the Pill ID board are correct. Drugs.com is a drug information website and we have a huge database containing some of the best drug information available on the internet.

Adding the appropriate link to the bottom of your post provides a quick way for users to find out exactly what the drug is, what it is used for, how it is taken etc.

The Consumer Information contains only FDA approved indications, and ideally we would only like to use only FDA approved indications when describing what a medicine is used for here on this board. (After years of working as a pharmacist I know how often reading the indications for use can unsettle patients, especially when it is not the condition they are being treated for.) So please don't be offended if from time to time I edit the posts - I just want to keep the information consistent with what is available elsewhere on the site.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to help, and I am sure you have eased the minds of many people today. Thanks again to you, Kirby, Robo, Echo, Sleuth, Stallion and I am very sorry if I have missed anyone out!