red oblong pill, ETH imprint on one side, nothing on the other
    Photo_junkie is offline New Member

Red face red oblong pill, ETH imprint on one side, nothing on the other

Any help would be much appreciated, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Someone tried to tell me it was excedrin tension headache but they do not make them in that shape, they are only round pills. Any other guesses?

kirby is offline Advanced Member

Someone tried to tell me it was excedrin tension headache...
    That someone was me!

Excedrin Tension Headache does come in round shape. But the pills are (were) also made in caplet form.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Photo_junkie is offline New Member

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you but it wasn't you who told me that. A friend did, in person, but they weren't sure if it was in fact Excedrin, which is why i came on here to check. I don't appreciate the attitude when i'm asking an honest question. If you come on here to help people out then don't bite their heads off when they ask for it.

kirby is offline Advanced Member

Look, I didn't mean to offend either. In the past week someone asked the same question on this or another board. I don't keep track of who asks what but I did think it was on this board.

So I apologize but I don't see anything offensive in my post. I only wanted to make sure that you (or anyone interested) knows that the ETH imprint can be found on a red round or red oblong tablet.