round blue pill HK on front 10 on back???
    Phoenix is offline New Member

Default round blue pill HK on front 10 on back???

Does anyone know what this pill is? I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
    Phoneix

Let me clarify on this front marking. There is a HK but it looks like the HK are melded into one character. There is also an oval circle around this HK. On the back of the pill, it is not scored...just has a large "10" on the back. Please advise....thanks!

kirby is offline Advanced Member

From reading other boards and your description, I think it's 10 mg diazepam. But the lack of a score is strange, since 10 mg diazepam usually has a score.

If it's diazepam, it's an Asian generic like Mano, D, Central, etc. I don't know who makes it and can't find any more info other than posters have received "HK" diazepam from Asian sources.

That's what I thought it was, but I can't find ANY information on the front symbol "HK". There is no line down the back, but it is bevelled on the back. Anyway to verify what this pill is? Any feedback will be a tremendous help.

It's actually more of a light blue color....if you turn it to its side it reads "VI" instead of "HK". Anyone know of this?

Pillpopperonline is offline New Member

This is an old post but since it has never been answered and someone might be looking for the Answer I can tell you that it is 10mg of generic Nitrazepam.
    Roches brand name is "Mogadon" in some EU countries.

It is funny how as soon as someone sees a blue pill they say it is Diazepam and don´t bother to check out the facts but it is of course possible they are re-packed as Valium when sold at Seven Eleven in countries where they can be legally obtained OTC.

10mg is considered a strong dose, many countries only dispense the 5mg pill nowadays.

Desoluzion is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pillpopperonline View Post
    This is an old post but since it has never been answered and someone might be looking for the Answer I can tell you that it is 10mg of generic Nitrazepam.
    Roches brand name is "Mogadon" in some EU countries.

It is funny how as soon as someone sees a blue pill they say it is Diazepam and don´t bother to check out the facts but it is of course possible they are re-packed as Valium when sold at Seven Eleven in countries where they can be legally obtained OTC.

10mg is considered a strong dose, many countries only dispense the 5mg pill nowadays.
    Simply wanted to correct this information above, as it is completely wrong. These tablets are HK Pharma's 10mg of Diazepam (Valium), which is a foreign make in Thailand sold OTC (which explains why there isn't much information regarding it). Without a doubt, however, the light blue pill; HK encircled ovally on the front, and a large indented 10 on the backside with a nice smooth bevel around the edges is 100% Diazepam (Valium). I visit thailand every 2 years, and these are completely the real deal.