round white pill with a D, said to be "diazepam-ratiopharm" 10 mg. Is it fake??
    dorothyparker is offline New Member

Angry round white pill with a D, said to be "diazepam-ratiopharm" 10 mg. Is it fake??

is this fake? pill does not seem to have any effect. anybody else received this when ordering 10 mg. diazepam?? are they dangerous?? Help!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: added additional info

kirby is offline Advanced Member

Ratiopharm diazepam 10 mg is round, white and imprinted with a D. The reverse side is quadrisected. Is your tablet quadrisected (double scored)?

Ratiopharm is a large worldwide generic manufacturer. The company would not be producing substandard or fake meds. It's a very ethical company.

dorothyparker is offline New Member

Default thanks, Kirby, that is extremely helpful information!!

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    Ratiopharm diazepam 10 mg is round, white and imprinted with a D. The reverse side is quadrisected. Is your tablet quadrisected (double scored)?

Ratiopharm is a large worldwide generic manufacturer. The company would not be producing substandard or fake meds. It's a very ethical company.
    Yes, the pill is quadrisected. I had never seen that before, and am relieved to hear that it's an ethical company. thanks for responding!!

elsmokeyo is offline New Member

Default fake valium

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post

I have been prescribed two boxes of 30 10mgs and I have taken 200mg of it. I havent been abusing it recently or nething but I do not feel that this is the same dirug that i get prescribed in england. So I searched because I seemed to be getting none of the normal effects. normally 50mg and Im chilled cos i hjave a severe anxiety disorder. I still dont feel nething chilled and ive taken 200mg. mixed with red wine.

Leon Ousby is offline New Member

Default To All

Kirby has made a very well constructed comment, Rationpharm are a respectable pharm lab. They produce a large amount of generic brands across the board of medicine. Elsmonkyo, please do not stress on the assumption that these medicines are fake. They are not. I am concerned that you stated that you have not abused this medication recently. That you are taking 20 tablets and with Red wine. These benzodiazepines should nor be mixed with any form of Alcohol. If you are experiencing servere Anixiety. I would suggest speaking to you GP and getting a possible higher grade of Benzodiazephine. And avoid Alcohol. That statement in itself states possible substance abuse.Rationpharm medicines do work for your condition, but like any form of short acting half life medicines, dependancy is apparent and apparent over a period. I wish you all the best my friend.

Dr Leon Ousby