round white pill with LM 25 imprint on 1 side
    TSM563 is offline New Member

Default round white pill with LM 25 imprint on 1 side

found round white pill, LM over 25 imprint on one side. identification needed.

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

This one is a mystery, I know you posted this question before, I've tried, I can't identify it, sorry.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

incognito is offline Member

This pill has been mentioned on other boards and is thought to be an over the counter bronchodilator/expectorant combo sold in gas stations (sort of like a mini-thin), but nothing has been confirmed.

TSM563 is offline New Member

yea, thanks. i haven't been nable to find out myself. its making me nuts but i have to know. thanks everyone

Andrew

jhoots1975 is offline New Member

The pill you found was a product known as Vasopro. it contains 25mg of Ephederine (bronchodialator) and 200 mg of Guafinessin (expectorant, like a decongestant which is also found in robitussin). It's main use is for asthmatics to provide non-emergent temporary relief by opening the aveoli in the lungs and clears them out. Other known uses are mixing it with a caffeine tablet which acts an appetite suppressant. It is in the family of ephedra drugs though it is a cleaner specimen than those found in the common supplements. A side note on this is that ephedrine can be fatal to adolecents if not taken by direction and supervision of a physician; it has not been shown to have the same results in adults unless an overdosing has occured.