round white pill w/ R on front and back blank
    CooCoo is offline New Member

Default round white pill w/ R on front and back blank

This one has me stumped! I've searched everywhere and can't find this pill. It is a round white pill the size of a Tylenol. The front has a fancy capital R and it is inside a slightly rounded box. The back side of the pill is blank.

The R is strange and hard to describe. It's not the symbol for Purepac.
    Picture a capital P and before the P makes the front leg to form an R, the bottom loop of the P sort of flips back over the straight line, and then all in one motion kicks down to complete the R. This makes the bottom of the R slightly look like a small slanted x. I wish I could describe it better. The whole R looks slightly slanted and is inside a rounded box. The back side is blank. It is slightly similar to the symbol for Purepac, only a bit fancier. Any help would be appreciated.

Rawoody is offline Senior Member

Question, what country are you in, and was the pill bought, found or what? I have no logo of that style in my US PDR and the more info the better.

Thanks

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

CooCoo is offline New Member

The pills were purchased at a pharmacy in Mexico. I know my previous description of the pill is a bit confusing. I guess the best description I could give for the way the R looks is script. I've checked PDR and other online sites and can't find a match. Thanks for any help.

theSTL is offline New Member

i have the same exact pill with the odd R in the long rounded box, white, blank on back, friend gave it to me to try and ID it