Round white pill with what appears to be a Quizno's Q imprint. With Picture!
    mirue is offline New Member

Default Round white pill with what appears to be a Quizno's Q imprint. With Picture!

I found a round white pill at the foot of my bed and it is not mine and I have no clue where it came from. It is round and white. Both sides are completely flat. The pill is about the size of my small pinky nail ( I am a 5'5" woman so I guess i have small pinky nails?) or a small cheerio.

I took a terrible picture of it with my cell phone and tried to clarify the image (Enhance! Enhance!) but no luck so I drew the logo in the upper corner of the picture to help you all ID it.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

I don't recognize this at all, are you in the US?

mirue is offline New Member

Yes, I am in the US- Austin to be exact.

I am beginning to suspect the pill may be ecstasy because it appears to be the same shape and size as other ecstasy pills on Google image results. (Same edges as most, same smooth back, etc.)

I am just hoping maybe someone can confirm or set me straight at this point.

kyle8819 is offline New Member

Default xtc

yep thats x, it appears to be a white omega. You can check this website it has other white omega's from differnt presses.

It hard to track the pills because there are so many differnt pill presses.

You can have the pill tested through various online testing companies, but between you and me I think its just a bunch of college students wanting free drugs...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018 at 05:44 AM.

spnkysprky is offline New Member

Default Xtc

Quote Originally Posted by kyle8819 View Post
    yep thats x, it appears to be a white omega. You can check this website it has other white omega's from differnt presses.

(www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1071)

It hard to track the pills because there are so many differnt pill presses.

You can have the pill tested through various online testing companies, but between you and me I think its just a bunch of college students wanting free drugs...

I have to agree

jgc111 is offline New Member

Default White round tablet with Q

I work in a medical office as a nurse and I found the same white pill with Q on it in the hallway of our building, I also live in Austin. Is this drug XTC? no other markings are on the pill.

sneill01 is offline New Member

Default Q imprint

Quote Originally Posted by mirue View Post
    I found a round white pill at the foot of my bed and it is not mine and I have no clue where it came from. It is round and white. Both sides are completely flat. The pill is about the size of my small pinky nail ( I am a 5'5" woman so I guess i have small pinky nails?) or a small cheerio.

I took a terrible picture of it with my cell phone and tried to clarify the image (Enhance! Enhance!) but no luck so I drew the logo in the upper corner of the picture to help you all ID it.
    Found this post as I was looking for identification for round white pill with "Q" on it and nothing else. Could not identify with pill identifiers. Pill matched mirue's description, but had no break in the "Q" like the omega sign and the pill was a much cleaner press than the images of extacy. If the pill is a clean press with a "Q" and a slight tail to the left and no break in the "Q", than is it most likely "Cold-Eeze" a sugar free homeopathic cold medicine. I'm glad I figured this out before accusing my 14 year old son of doing extacy.