Round white tab GG20
    jerrylundegaard is offline New Member

Default Round white tab GG20

Ive been searching for an hour for this pill, but to no avail. A mid-size round white tablet. One side says GG 20. The GG is above the 20. There is no score in it to break it it half, nor any other markings. Other side is smooth. I'm assuming it's made by geneva pharm., but any searches that way lead me nowhere. Please, any help with this is greatly appriciated. Thank you.

jerrylundegaard is offline New Member

Any ideas, anyone? I tried everything I know to identify it. No results. Does noone have a clue to this one? Please, please any help is wonderful!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Sorry, but I can't find GG20 in any database. It's probably very new because all the sources have plenty of GG pill imprints - except this one.

Do you have any idea how old the pill is? That will be a big help in further research.

I've checked the FDA new approvals for Sandoz (formerly Geneva) for the last couple of months. So far about the only thing that matches your description (mid-size round, white and unscored) might be 250 mg CIPROFLOXACIN approved in June. Unfortunately, there is no label info with the approval data.

robo is offline Moderator

I have had no luck with this one either which is really frustrating because the GG imprints are usually really easy to find.

Geneva used to have a great online image database, but that suddenly disappeared one day when Geneva became Sandoz.

Sometimes it is possible to get clues from other imprints - in this case GG21 is Furosemide 20 mg and GG201 is Furosemide 40 mg - so that does not help.

Kirby suggests the pill might be quite new - you could try calling Sandoz Toll Free 1-800-525-8747

If you find out, please let us know