small pink pill MP 61
    jamesuk is offline New Member

Default small pink pill MP 61

Hi I am trying to find out for what is this pill is a small Pink pill with this id. MP 61 please if somebody know about it let me know. some friends have like 10 of those and I am worry about it.

robo is offline Moderator

Sorry, I had a look for this pill yesterday and came up with nothing.
    It is most likely that this pill is made by Mutual Pharmaceuticals (MP logo).
    I had a quick look through the database on their website and still couldn't find your pill.
    You could try calling them on (800) 523-3684.

The website address is http://www.urlmutual.com/
    I may have missed it.

thank you, but I can not find it either ... I am starting to get worried !! , how a pill with a code can not be found .. I was doing a good research and I can not believe nobody knows about it

Can somebody help me please!!!

MP 61 ??????

please

MP 61 any clue .... ???? please

kirby is offline Platinum Member

MP 61 any clue? No clue.

Try calling Mutual as Robo suggested:

You could try calling them on (800) 523-3684

The imprint is probably very new and not in the databases yet. Or very old. The only way to get a sure answer is by calling Mutual.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

HI I've called Mutual Pharmaceutical and they don't have any record of any MP 61 , this is very bad , please somebody can help me, any clue ???????? please

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

You sure this isn't ecxtacy or some homemade drug?????? Dave

She keep this plastic case in the bathroom, the last time I've seen it were only 10 pills but know she toped it up, there might be 20 there all pink and with MP 61 over them ... I think she was taking those in the morning or nights but not during the day as the case is allways in the bathroom ... what else can I do?, I dont have money for a test or something like that but you must be close might be some kind of illegal drug ... I dont want to ask her as she might think I am invading her privacy ... any advice ...PLEASE

James

HemetQueen is offline New Member

Can you ask in a way to avoid confrontation? Like for safety reasons children in the home? Or iquire if they are good for a head ache kind of thing? Just a thought.

yesterday, she left the bathroom door open when she was opening the pill case saw from the bed I saw her , when she came back I said, are you ok? and she look to me like angry because I saw her taking that pill, then quicly I said, oh no I am sorry why are you taking PAIN KILLERS, headache and she said yes (lier)... so, mi idea is today after work I am goona say, because I arrive earlier, Hi I took a couple of your pain killers but are not very strong I gonna take one more , and maybe she will talk ...my other option is take one and see the effects ... now I am sure almost, that she take it before she go to sleep ... but ... ????? sleep pills ... she can get them from the chemist is very easy as she get her antidepressants ...so waht do you think my friends??????

any new ideas????

Your Friend (worry)

James

Hi, I confront her and she told me that is another antidepressant so will try to get more details soon ...

Thank to all

James

billabong_chick_14 is offline New Member

Hi I'm new here and I need some help my friend has these pills and there white and on one side the have a big 3 and on the other side the have an A at the top and 285 around the bottom does anyone know what they are??? I need to know please!!!

MCJET84 is offline New Member

Default It's a 2.5mg Lorazepam (Benzodiazepine, also known as Ativan)

L
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesuk View Post
    Hi I am trying to find out for what is this pill is a small Pink pill with this id. MP 61 please if somebody know about it let me know. some friends have like 10 of those and I am worry about it.
    , it's a 2.5mg Lorazepam tablet, Benzodiazepine, also known as Ativan, twice as strong as a 10mg Diazepam (Vallium) with half, if not more, the half life. They do however work quicker. Hope that helps.

MCJET84 is offline New Member

It's a 2.5mg Lorazepam, Benzodiazepine, also known as Ativan. Twice as strong as 10mg Diazepam, although it has far lower half life