Small round white pill, F one side PL 25 on other
    lilfrog is offline New Member

Default Small round white pill, F one side PL 25 on other

They look the same (size, shape, colour) as 5mg dexamphetamine tablets but have an uppercase itallic F engraved on one side and a dividing line on the other with PL above it and 25 below. I'm in Australia.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Hi Lilfrog,

Thanks for letting us know you are in Australia.

I've looked in the US databases that describe some Canadian, Australian and European drugs but can't find anything yet.

There is a site for Australian drugs where you can read the CMIs (the CMIs usually give a good description with imprint). You need to register, but that is no problem.

I checked the site for dexamphetamine, but only one entry is listed - and it's not your pill. Maybe you can scroll through the medications and find something that sounds familiar?

A hint might be 25 mg of something that has both a P and L in the chemical name like pinodol (just an example - that's not it since it doesn't come in that dosage). Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the chemical names in your part of the world.

Good luck in your search. Maybe someone from Australia or New Zealand can >> the pill for you. If not, maybe you can call your local pharmacist?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-22-2016 at 12:05 AM.

lilfrog is offline New Member

Thankyou!

Looks like it could be prednisolone, but I'm not sure. Still searching a bit - great site, thanks a bunch