Small Round White Pill with T4A on?
    dvka715 is offline New Member

Unhappy Small Round White Pill with T4A on?

Hi, found a small bottle of pills in my teenage daughters room today. They were in an old fashioned tinted pill bottle with child proof cap which leads me to believe they have been given to her from a cabinet??
    The pills were small, white, round and the characters T4A stamped around the base with a line imprint above going across the full length of the tablet almost.
    Can anyone put me out of my misery as to what they are?
    Please advise!
    Thank you

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Are you from the USA? This pill has been asked about before, we think it may be foreign, so far it hasn't been identified, do you have a suspicion on what it may be?

phelixdacat is offline New Member

I know it's probably a bit late but my wife has just been prescribed the same pills, they are called cyclizine and they are used as anti sickness tablets

kisses2000 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dvka715 View Post
    Hi, found a small bottle of pills in my teenage daughters room today. They were in an old fashioned tinted pill bottle with child proof cap which leads me to believe they have been given to her from a cabinet??
    The pills were small, white, round and the characters T4A stamped around the base with a line imprint above going across the full length of the tablet almost.
    Can anyone put me out of my misery as to what they are?
    Please advise!
    Thank you
    Hi,
    I have come across your post and wanted to let you know that those small white tablets maybe valoid or another name for this drug is cyclizine- I am currently post chemo and during my treatment this was one of the drugs I used for anti-sickness.
    I am also aware of the effects of the drug when I got it IV (50mg)once when I was quite sick- I felt as if I was drunk-my speech was slurring and I was acting as if I was very drunk. Talking alot, couldnt walk-kept spilling the water in my hand,dizzy and very drowzy.
    However there have been many many times where I have taken this drug oraly- 50mg and have not noticed the slightest change. (swalllowing the tablet whole)
    I am sorry I would just like to help you. I hope that I have not given this information in a offensive way.

All the best. xx

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Thanks to both of you for ID'ing this pill.