small-sqoval-white-A L P printed, one score
    Chelle is offline New Member

Default small-sqoval-white-A L P printed, one score

Any help with what it is and what MG would be greatly appreciated! (I believe it may be some sort of Alprazolam)

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Sorry but so far I can't ID your pill for sure

I did find a picture of a small white rectangular tablet with two distinct scores and one half score imprinted ALP. I cannot find an image or description of a small oval white tablet imprinted ALP with one score.

But I think you are correct that it's alprazolam - probably 0.25 mg alprazolam called Alplax made by Gador in Argentina.

Foreign drugs are very hard to identify. Gador does have a website, and all the technical verbage (in Spanish) is presented. Unfortunately no color, shape or imprint descriptions are given.

Website is gador.com.ar/index_an.htm

Email contact information is on the website if you want to ask for more information. An email in English should be no problem.

Good luck. If you find out what the pill is, please post back. Thanks.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to post back if I find anything out!

I found the blister pack and it says Alpix 2mg Alprazolam. I can not find any information on the web about this manufacturer.

erikshinn is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Chelle

I found the blister pack and it says Alpix 2mg Alprazolam. I can not find any information on the web about this manufacturer.
    I have the same thing.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Chelle, thanks for posting back.

And erikshinn, glad you are here to contribute to this thread.

Apparently there are at least two foreign alprazolams imprinted ALP.

When I do a search on google for "alpix," I get many, many .ru (Russian?) sites all touting "alpix - alprazolam." I'm not about to click the links since I've picked up computer viruses before by clicking similar links.

In EHS Mobsy's Drug Consult, I can't find Alpix listed as a foreign alprazolam, but that doesn't mean much. There are probably 100's of foreign trade names.

For your own safety, it would be best to put the tablets aside until someone can positively ID them.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

erikshinn is offline New Member

Good thinking about avoiding those links. They are breading grounds for trojans.

livid is offline Member

apparently Nelson Remedies Limited, 69-70 Jubli Hills, Hyderabad, India manufactures the pills imprinted ALP with a center score on the reverse. Currently they are Alpex-2 (2 mg alprazolam) with an E not an I (alpix)... or so that is the info I have on them... have found no info online to back this up however.
    These are MUCH smaller than the 2 mg "bars" produced in the US, I'm guessing because they left out the inactive ingredients they usually put in xanax.

livid is offline Member

I need to add that I am now 99% sure this pill is alprazolam.
    All the info I gave above was directly from the blister pack.
    The strength of this one seems to me more than 2 mg however. I've had them prescibed from US paharmacies and am familiar with their effect on me. Given it has been six months since my psychiatrist has given me this, but I have never had one xanax bar make me feel off balanced and have me holding onto the wall when walking, unless I had been drinking alcohol... in fact I used them with no such effects as daily medication even while working which requires about 200 miles of driving a day...
    I definitely want more info on this manufacturer (which draws a blank on the internet)... I'm wondering if they are possibly trying to pass off Rhohypnol as alprazolam, which is considerably more powerful. Doesn't look like it, but indian meds never look like what I find online for identification

I have ordered a home drug test to test if they are in fact benzodiazepines, which I'm sure they are... of course this will still not identify the exact pill itself.

Any info on the mfg would be appreciated, I realize most Rhohypnol comes in from mexico, but know it's also made in other countries... Nelson Remedies may be a "new" name, possibly to cover up past problems of shipping drugs online, I've seen this happen several times with other foreign companies.